A checklist of documents required for registration of marriage in Delhi is different in every zone. Although, Delhi govt. published a checklist on its website, but the same is not much useful for the applicant as different criteria and documents are fixed by every Additional District Magistrate and marriage registration form is also different in every office. This is very surprising but a reality.
Given below are the documents required for registration of marriage in Delhi.
1. Age Proof (High School Certificate/ Pan Card / Passport Copy).
2. Property Paper / Booking Receipt Place of Marriage.
3. Three-3 Pass port Size Photo. Both Husband & Wife
4. Album Photo.
5. Marriage Card.
6. Two Witnesses with Three-3 Pass port Size Photo.
7. Gazette officer Certificate.
8. Both Husband & Wife Must be present during the registration process.